Sunday, January 30, 2011

March - July 2010


Since March we have had our kitchen remodeled, I have gone to L.A. and Boston (and I got to see a Boston Celtics playoff game while I was there), and we are still trying to unpack and get moved into the new kitchen. Preschool ended for Grant in May, and he is truly sad about that. Grant has had a great summer so far. He has gone to two different Vacation Bible Schools and Kidventure Camp: In search of the Dragon. Grant is off this week, but then has 2 weeks of gymnastics camp. It should be fun.

Porter is doing a little better and has not thrown up since he turned 2 on May 22nd. So we are really excited about that. Porter has his first dental appointment tomorrow and that should be interesting. We are taking him to a specialist so that maybe they will know some trick for getting him to open his mouth. Porter has learned so many words in the month of June.

Not much time to write, so just thought I would send out a little summary with the photos that I finally uploaded. Take a look at the Spring 2010 photos below. They include ones from my iPhone and ones from the photographer.

No comments: